Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Memory Lane Of Juliet In Love 2005


Sway the swing up to the sky,
We’re seeing love in each other eyes
Playing riddles and counting for ‘Hide and Seek’,
He called me love and that is all I need.

Singing our song by winds of blowing east,
We walking together with these naked feet
Along the beach he held my hand,
I wish this wonderful moment has no end.

Tenderness, romantic, versatility and his hilarious jokes,
Set me laughing and flying gracefully in an ocean of hopes
Feeling of gladness in every perception of him,
I’m falling in love over and over again within his grin.

Maybe yesterday we made silly mistake,
But we corrected it now and apologize were made
Hundreds of secrets together we slowly revealed,
It’s clear to see that we were meant to be.

Through the rainbow of joy we shouted to the open sky
He take away my pain and gave me thousand reasons to smile
Kindly intimate friend with sweetest promised,
On ultimate of his poem he gave me a kissed.

The sun soon will sink at the horizon of west,
Being with him forever is my only sincere heart request
Happiness that I treasured is beyond compare,
Every loneliness and emptiness now has repaired.

With this vow I count every blessing,
I wrote these down especially to my only Prince Charming
Now and forever I promise you this,
With every breathing moment it is only you that my heart always missed.

~Created in June 2005 by Myzura

No comments:

Post a Comment